Pool Pilot® Professional
Part #: PRO2US, PRO3US, PRO4US, PRO5US, and PRO6US
Versatile chlorine generator that can be sized for any commercial pool. Produces up to 15.72 lbs. of chlorine per day. The Professional unit offers luxurious water and so much more!
Eliminates chlorine storage
Reduce pH problems
Slash chemical bills
Improve indoor air quality
Let us help you design, price and size your next project. No job is too big or too small.
Utilize our Commercial Sizing Program to see which AutoPilot® System is right for your commercial application.
California residents – Click here for Proposition 65 warning
– Each power supply controls up to six cells (convection or in-line configuration).
– Models to fit every demand.
– Special commercial cells, self cleaning with soft reverse.
– Assures longer life and reduced maintenance.
– Operates safely at all salt levels. Self protecting.
– Produces up to 15.72 lbs. of chlorine per day.
– One power supply for easy installation.
– Temperature compensated output.
– Assures constant level of production.
– Digital panel displays independently monitored cell performance.
– Constant accurate feedback on each power board and cell.
– Compatible with ORP controllers.
– Maintains optimum chemical levels.
New enclosure door features a window and light pipes for viewing the digital display and system status LEDs with the door closed.
|PRO2US||Prof. w/ 2 power supplies & 2 com. cell manifold|
|PRO3US||Prof. w/ 3 power supplies & 3 com. cell manifold|
|PRO4US||Prof. w/ 4 power supplies & 4 com. cell manifold|
|PRO5US||Prof. w/ 5 power supplies & 5 com. cell manifold|
|PRO6US||Prof. w/ 6 power supplies & 6 com. cell manifold|
|Dimensions||31 × 27 × 13 in|
2 Com. Cell Manifold, 3 Com. Cell Manifold, 4 Com. Cell Manifold, 5 Com. Cell Manifold, 6 Com. Cell Manifold
Up to 15.72 lbs per day with six cell manifold
22 x 26 x 12 in
|Pool Pilot® Professional Brochure|
|Pool Pilot® Professional Manuals|
|Pool Pilot® Professional Parts Breakdown|